Welcome to the Linton Parish website
PROPOSED PARK AND RIDE SCHEME
Maidstone Borough Councillors and Planning Consultants have now declined to speak at our meeting of the parish on the 15th April.
However there is a Public Consultation meeting at Coxheath Village Hall on 17th April. A better time for residents to see the proposals and liaise with the Borough representatives.
Below is a list of places to see the Local Plan and talk to council officials.
- Wednesday 9 April The Hilton Hotel, Bearsted Road 2pm - 8pm
- Thursday 10 April St Nicholas Church Hall, Poplar Grove, Allington 2pm - 8pm
- Friday 11 April Staplehurst Village Hall, High Street 2pm - 8pm
- Monday 14 April Boughton Monchelsea Village Hall, Church Street 1.30pm-7.30pm
- Tuesday 15 April John Banks Hall, Goudhurst Road, Marden 2pm - 8pm
- Wednesday 16 April Lenham Community Centre, Groom Way 2pm - 8pm
- Thursday 17 April Coxheath Village Hall, Stockett Lane 1.30pm - 7.30pm
- Wednesday 23 April Cardwell Pavilion, Hollingbourne 2pm - 8pm
- Friday 25 April Heather House, Bicknor Road, Park Wood 2pm - 8pm
- Saturday 26 April Maidstone Leisure Centre 10am - 2pm
- Tuesday 29 April Yalding Village Hall, Lyngs Close - 2pm - 8pm
- Friday 2 May Harrietsham Village Hall, Church Road - 2pm - 8pm
Please let us have your news about the village so it can be included on the website pages. Information can we submitted to the webmaster via the link on the right.
Linton is situated in the countryside, about three miles south of Maidstone on the Greensand Ridge.
We enjoy panoramic views out across the Weald of Kent and into Sussex...
Using Internet Explorer? View this site best in compatibility view - go to Tools menu/compatibility view
Want to see a map of Linton?